Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Favorite Part of my Day...

     I fricken love school. I do, even when I am sucking at it, I love it. I have more energy when I am here, I have more of those fluttery moments where I am just over the moon- excited for no reason. It is my first day back at the main campus today and I have just been running around, soaking up the atmosphere. The who aura of this place makes me feel good...I just thought I would share that.

                                                            The overlook at CSUEB


                                                                        The view -- love it!

     I had my first day of ASL 2 this morning and I am still waaayy ahead of the rest of my class-- so much so that the teacher and I were talking about the rest of them (we were kind of mean at times) and they had no idea! I have a feeling that I will ace this class no problem. I also found out we are using the same book as last quarter...so uh, yeah! Awesome! I get to save money! The other classes' books are pretty cheap too so the only expensive thing I think I will have this quarter is the parking pass... $150!!! To park at the school I am paying to go to! Seriously?! That is the one thing I do not like about being here...it is pricey!

     So I finally got to talk to my seester Audrey!! Her life is always so exciting and interesting. I feel so boring compared to her. She has always been on the go, changing things up and trying everything under the sun. I am envious of her energy and fearlessness. I have always known however, that I was the calmer one of the two; although, ironically its my fault she is the way she is. I corrupted her at a young age and showed her that the world extended far beyond what she knew-- from there, she hit the ground running. Anyway, I am going to try and see her in June. She will be in California so I am going to drive south to wherever she is and see her. It has been about 5 years since we saw each other! Far too long for best friends to be apart.

    I guess that is it for now. Kristopher is having his Kaiser interview today so I will post tomorrow how that went. Have a good day all! Adios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment