Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just some things I love.

So instead of posting about the day's (or previous days') instances and happenings, I figured I would post about some of the things I love that I do not get to enjoy as often as I would like. These hings range from doing something, eating something, having something and even being with someone. There is no order to these things, they are just as I think of them.

Okay so the first thing that I love that came to mind is reading! I love to read but even though technically I have time to read every now and then, I tend not to either because I do not have a book around that I haven't read yet or I choose not to due to the type of reader I am. I like to waste a whole day on a book and never stop. It aggravates me to have to start and stop every few chapters and then continue on the next day-- I want to be submerged in the story!! 



The next thing that I love is a person. She has been my best friend since I was 9 and she moved away when I was 11. Yet, even though she was hundreds of miles away and we wouldn't get to talk to each other often (before cell phones really) we still acted like we were next door neighbors when we did finally get to hang out. My Audrey, I miss you! Audrey is now living in Pennsylvania and its been over 4 years since I seen her. It makes me so sad to think of all the experiences in my life that would have been that much more amazing if she were around. I just hope that sometime soon, I get to see her again and act like little kids. I love you sister!



Wow, I just realized if I go over EVERYTHING this will be a extremely long post so maybe I will talk about just a few more things...

So then of course I must mention all the family that I love but do not get to see nearly as often as I would like-- first being my father. He lives in Dallas and works really hard to make his family's lives easier but with that work comes time away from his family which I know is hard on him. I am glad that this past Christmas we got to spend some quality time together and have some good talks that really brought us closer together. I love you Dad. To all the rest of my family, both on my mom's side and my dad's-- I miss you so much! You have no idea! Kris has been lucky enough to have his whole family right there in the same town all his life. I wish that I could have had that but I know that you all would love me just the same no matter how far apart we are. I miss you and hope to see you soon.



(There are of course many more people than in these photos but then that would be a lot of photos!)

Now, to get less mushy and more superficial-- SWIMMING! I love swimming, I love feeling weightless and yet so powerful at the same time. I used to be a freaking fish when we had a pool in our backyard but now, I can count on one hand the number of times I have been swimming in the past few years. I would go to a public pool but I don't know, its not the same once you are an adult and germ-conscious. I attempted to swim in the pool at CSUEB but its only open publicly from like 2-4 and I always have classes right then. I want to be thin and fit again but swimming is the only workout I truly love...all the rest just feel like too much work. I know, I should stop being a lazy bum and just go run or something but its hard when your days off are few and far between. Does someone want to come build a pool in my backyard? Please? I will give you a dollar!



Okay, what else?  Well of course there are a million more things but this is on the verge (or already is-- not sure,) of boring so maybe I will just stop. Hopefully my next post will have something more exciting to talk about. Anyway, if you feel left out because I did not mention you in some fashion throughout this post-- don't because I am mentioning you now! I love you! I miss you! Unless I do not know you at all...then...uhhh.... hey! How ya doin'? Okay, well have a wonderful day everyone. Be safe and enjoy life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment