Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I love warmth!

   So I am back from camping. I am currently bundled up under blankets, enjoying my warm room and a solid roof and four walls keeping me from the rain. It was very wet and very very cold out at the ranch but we still had a lot of fun. The ranch belongs to Kris' old manager and her husband: Karrie and Vern. They are amazingly sweet people who are like another set of parents to anyone they meet. We went shooting and ate a lot. We had a lot of fun conversations and enjoyed the fresh air. The highlight of the trip were the exploding targets that one of Kris' old coworkers brought-- there were three in total but this one was the best video in my opinion (Pardon some of the language haha... it was quite an explosion.):

   This is the second time Kris and I went up to the ranch and it was also the second time I made cheesecake to bring but this time I made two! I made a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake and a resses one. They turned out pretty good if I do say so myself and the fact that it was all gone in a very short time means the others must agree.



The rest of the photos from the trip and the other explosion videos will be on my facebook soon.

   I also wanted to put on here that my next quarter will be starting next week and it is going to be a tough one. I also have to buy a car within the next two weeks which will be super hard because my funds are limited so finding something that runs well and is less than 10 years old and is under 100,000 miles is hard but I am sure I will find something. 

   Okay well I will post more tomorrow but I have to get ready for work now. Oh, but before I go I just wanted to say that I am sorry for the loss of my great uncle Leo, my grandmother's brother in law and my father's uncle. He lost a battle with cancer and even though I did not really know him, I know he was very loved by my family and he will be missed.

I hope all is well with you and your family. Love and cherish one another.

1 comments:

Eric and Chelsea said...

I love reading your posts! And yeah you and I + funerals = BAD news. All we do is laugh! It's so bad. Although, thinking about it, whenever we get together all we do is laugh. Like at Jessica's wedding with that balloon thingey falling down. haha GOOD TIMES!

Post a Comment