Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Punch in the Face

Why when a vacation is over, it can never be gradually over, or even over and back to mundane...no, it has to be over with a punch in the face! After Disneyland, Kris and I got to house-sit his grandmothers house; which would have been wonderful if I didn't get a random muscle spasm the day after we got back. I then got put on meds that made me feel worse rather than better. From that point on, crap has just been snowballing into a massive mess and I am not sure what to do. I am behind on some school work, the car I am driving is having more issues, my savings is dwindling away and so on and so on. I just want to take a vacation and have it end gracefully. Why? Why?!!

On the upside, in another week and 2 days, I will be going back down south to see my long lost Audrey! I have missed her oh so much! I just hope that a few of these bad things subside before then (knock on wood). 

Short post today but I just needed to vent a little. Have a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment